Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review for paranormalcy

I recently read Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. I enjoyed this book much more then i usually do with other books. It is about Evie, a girl who can see through paranormal glamors. There isn't anyone else who can which is why all of the paranormal agencies want her. The fight over her across the country was so great that eventually they all combined and created IPCA the international paranormal containment agency. She goes on bag and tag missions to retrieve the paranormals that haven't been tagged yet. Her life has stayed almost the same since IPCA first brought her in until a mysterious boy breaks in, not only that but the paranormals start getting killed and no one knows why. Now Evie must find out why it's happening, and time is running out.
I easily give this a 5 I literally had dreams about this book. It flows very well and the authors thought in writing this was very creative. I wasn't able to put it down until i was completely done, and when it was over i wished it hadn't ended. I highly recommend it to all readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment